Car insurance can protect you from loss in the event of an unfortunate accident, which makes having great coverage critical. We offer the following coverage options for your Virginia car insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical Payments – covers medical treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages to someone else’s property caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto that result from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Accident Forgiveness
- Safe Driving Bonus
- Roadside Assistance
We will work with you to build a comprehensive car insurance program that fits your coverage needs and budget.
Car Insurance Discounts:
- Accident Prevention Courses
- Air Bag
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Anti-Theft Device
- Driver Training
- Good Driver
- Higher Education
- and many others…
To receive a proposal for car insurance, contact us at (804) 320-2886 or click here to contact us.