The Mergers & Acquisitions team at The Andrew Agency is focused on providing independent agencies, financial and strategic options, through a merger or acquisition. The Andrew Agency program is designed for independent insurance agencies in the Mid-Atlantic region, focusing on Property & Casualty insurance.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Wood Insurance Agency effective June 1, 2017.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Wallace & Wallace effective January 1, 2017.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Crowder & Holloway effective August 1, 2015.
- The Andrew Agency acquires The Bradshaw Agency effective January 2, 2015.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Assurance Associates effective January 1, 2015.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Dominion Insurance effective October 10, 2013.
- The Andrew Agency acquires Samuel D. Baughman effective July 17, 2013.
For more information, contact Ryan Andrew at [email protected].