In most cases, we purchase home insurance because our mortgage company forces us to at the time of closing. There are so many decisions that must be made when buying a new house homeowners insurance can be an afterthought.
At The Andrew Agency, many of us are homeowners too. We know that every home has unique risk exposures that, if not properly accounted for, can lead to gaps in insurance coverage. At The Andrew Agency, we know how to find the coverage that works for your unique home.
We understand that purchasing Virginia home insurance is a critical decision whether you’ve owned your home for twenty years or are a first time owner.
As your leading, local Virginia independent agency, we have the ability to shop multiple carriers to compare rates. This results in the best possible Virginia homeowners insurance. Regardless of where you are located across the state, we’re here to help you protect what matters most.
Typical coverage packages for Virginia homeowners insurance can include the coverage for the following:
- The physical structure of your home at Replacement Cost.
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal liability insurance
Looking for specialty coverage for those unique exposures? Our fully adaptable policies can be customized with further endorsements to enhance your homeowners insurance.
Our clients can benefit from additional coverage options, including:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
To learn more about our Virginia homeowners insurance policies and receive your Virginia home insurance proposal, call us today at (804) 320-2886 or click here to contact us.